Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bloody Mornings

Have you ever experienced waking up with horrible headache? Or waking up with running blood on your nose? If not, probably you often sleep early at night and definitely having enough sleep. But Im still confused why am getting these pain, even if I get 8 hours of sleep all the time.  Perhaps because I often sleep so early; like 4:00AM to 6:00AM.

I once visited my doctor regarding these, He said that my nasal membranes are cracking due to lack of induced water in my body. He suggested that I must drink more water to prevent these things to happen and gave some medications, that he said would help to prevent normal blood clotting. So I followed what he said. And magically my mornings became more wonderful, serene and without any stains of blood. At first I actually thought I have a brain tumor haha. But God is good, It was just a normal headache and nasal malfunction. Lesson learned, drink more water! Sleep more and pray often! 


- Rubbernecked Kid

No comments :

Post a Comment